Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Super delicious! My grain-free friend's mom sent this link along to me, so I decided to make it for my computer science women's group this week. They came out very tasty! (even though I only used half the cacao powder the recipe calls for because I ran out of my cheap cocoa powder x.x)


Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
adapted from health-bent

makes 2 dozen

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup chocolate chips
2 t. vanilla extract
1/4 c. sugar

Instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Combine everything except the chocolate chips. After dough is throughly combined, mix in chocolate chips.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop tablespoon-sized dough balls onto the sheet. Then gently flatten balls down into disks (they will stay whatever shape you make them)
4. Bake for 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment