This was super rich and tasty. Unfortunately they do not sell graham crackers in France, so I made this crazy cookie crust thing, but it worked out : ) Definitely will make again when I get back to the states and have graham cracker access.
Dark Chocolate Tart
from dough puncher
1 graham cracker crust (chocolate or honey)
8 + 1 3/4 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped (I used half and half milk and 74%)
1 1/4 cup + 2 Tbs. evaporated milk (or heavy whipping cream)
1 tsp. honey (or corn syrup)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbs. water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F (175 C)
2. In a sauce pan (or in the microwave), bring 1 1/4 cups of the evaporated milk to a boil. Take off the heat, and pour over 8 oz. of the chocolate and let sit for 5 minutes. Then, gently whisk to combine.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, and salt together. Whisk into chocolate mixture.
4. Then pour the mixture into the prepared crust, and bake for 18-25 minutes, until the filling is set 3 inches from the edge but center isn't quite set. Let cool for 1 hour.
5. Boil the remaining 2 Tbs. of evaporate milk, and then remove from heat. Then pour over the remaining 1 3/4 oz of chocolate. Let sit for a minute, then whisk to combine. Then whisk in the honey and water. Pour ganache evenly over the pie, tilting the pie to even out the ganache. Let pie sit for 1 hour.