This is the crust I used for my tomato and caramelized onion tart. Delicious!
Whole Wheat and Olive Oil Dough
from tarte du jour
1 cup whole wheat flour (I used flour with some whole grains)
1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup cold water
1. Combine flour and salt in large bowl. Add olive oil and combine. Add water and combine until just absorbed.
2. Gently kneed dough until it comes together, and form a ball.
3. Dust a surface with flour, place dough ball on it, and cover with a little flour. Roll into 12" circle, dusting dough with flour as needed to avoid sticking.
4. Transfer dough into tart pan, fit in, and trim excess dough. Completely cover dough in foil and chill for 30 mins.
5. Pre-heat oven to 400 F (205 C).
6. Take tart pan out of oven, fill with dried beans, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove beans and foil and bake for 5 more minutes.