Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies


/* This is a simple, grain-free peanut butter cookie recipe. I found a version of this over the summer for almond-butter, which I was not a huge fan of. But, this peanut butter version is quite good. This coming from someone who is not a huge peanut butter fan.
*/


/*On another note, to give myself more geek-cred, I'm considering making all future posts code-like : P Just kidding. Everything to the right of a "//" is a translation of the code
*/

#include //1 cup peanut butter
#include // 1/2 cup brown sugar
#include //1/2 cup powdered sugar
#include // 1 egg
#include // 1 tsp. baking powder

COOKIE Cookie(Peanut_Butter type) { // Peanut Butter Cookies

// Combine all ingredients
dough mix_dough = new dough(peanut_butter + brown_sugar + powdered_sugar + egg + baking_powder);

// Set oven to 350 F
set_oven( 350F );

// Roll into table spoon sized balls
roll_into_balls( tablespoon_size );

// Press into classic peanut butter criss-cross pattern with fork
press(cookie, fork);

// Bake for 45 minutes in the oven
bake( 45mins ){
return cookies;
}

}

// No way this complies, but it makes me happy! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Going the other way (programs that look like recipes instead of recipes that look like programs), there's the Chef programming language: http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric/chef.html

    (Also: I WANT THOSE COOKIES. :/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The program messed up my code! Lol it's too much like html. : P Later I'm going to upload a screen shot of my code in picture form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bake( 45mins ){
    return cookies;
    }

    should be

    while (minsCooked < 45) {
    // do nothing
    }
    return cookies;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your change of code : ) Thanks for the comment Huan!

    ReplyDelete