Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding


The local breakfast place in my hometown recently went out of business, much to the dismay of many. They were famous for serving free cinnamon rolls to whoever came in. So, on their last day of business, my family patron-ed there and got several dozen cinnamon rolls to take home. I took a few back up to school, yet I never got around to eating them. Thus, my cinnamon roll bread pudding was born!

Just a note: These I took with my fancy new camera tripod, and they came out awesome! Helps even out the shakey-hand-ness. : D

Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
loosely adapted from moms who think

Ingredients:
2 small cinnamon rolls
1 egg
2/3 cup milk
1 T. butter
2 T. brown sugar

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut cinnamon rolls into 6 pieces, and place each into a small ramekin.
3. Place milk and butter in a small sauce pan, and set over low-medium heat, until just melted together.
4. Cream egg and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a bowl.
5. Slowly combine the milk mixture with the egg/sugar mixture.
6. Pour the liquid mixture evenly between the ramekins.
7. Bake for 40 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment