2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/5 cup sugar
3/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 - 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 F, and grease a 15"x10" jelly roll pan.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars, and vanilla with an electric mixer. Then add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
4. Gradually combine flour mixture with butter mixture. Then stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Spread evenly into pan, and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.